Thursday, July 21, 2011

2nd Place Prize - Modern Basic

May 1 I think I drove down to Edmonton to compete in a makeup competition
We had to do a glamour look and a fantasy decade look.
These are the 2 looks I did.





Modern Basic is a private labeling company.
They have some great products.
This is what I got in my prize:




6 Tray adjustable slot-black
18 pc Brush set
Kabuki Duet
88 Shade Eye shadow
6 Shade Blush Pallet
Concealer Pallet
15 Shade Eye Shadow Pallet
Loose Powder - 2
bal. Satin Finish Foundation - 6
mascara
volume mascara
Lip pallet -2
Lipstick - 6
Lip Gloss - 4
Precision Liquid Liner
Brow Shader Compact
Infinity Gel Liner - 4
Hydro Cream Shadow - 4
Glitter Glam - 2
Cream blush - 4
Lip pencil - 4
Diamond Eyeliner - 2
Eye Pencil - 6
Eye Brow Pencil - 2
Chroma Colour - 4
Pigment luster - 4
Bronzer
Camouflage Concealer- 2
8pc wedge Sponge
Pencil Sharpener
Professional lash Curler
Tweezer
False Lashes - 3
Disposable lip gloss wands
Sponge tip applicator
Disp. Mascara wands
Disp. Slanted Liner


They also gave me another 88 Eyeshadow Palette, 5 Eyeshadow Palette, Cleanser, Moisturizer, Toner, Face Primer, Headband and some more stuff!

I will review some products comparing them to MAC, MUFE, NARS.
My favorite product from them is their gel eyeliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment